Natural nail overlay Acrylic
Full set of nail extensions sculpted short
Full set of nail extensions sculpted long
Infill short nails 45 - 60 min.
Infill long nails 60 - 70 min.
Marble/ designer/ baby boomers
Full set of pink & white / Baby boomers / Marble / designer
Nail biter growth program
removal/ with new set (done by me)
removal of nails not done by me
1 new nail
Gel polish (choice from 300 colours) / French
|Builder gel BOB- AKA Brush on Builder / + gel polish || £26||£29|
*Please note* extravagant nail art will need to be pre-booked.
Builder gel BOB + gel polish* on it's own / gel polish £26 / £29
Builder gel BOB infill £24 / £27
Gel polish (choice from 300 colours) / French £24 / £26
The first 24-48 hours are crucial to the to ensure that lifting or chipping does not occur so please follow the advice below. To get the best possible lasting results please continue to follow the advice after the 24-48 hours.
If any irritation or reaction occurs within 24 hours then please inform myself or your GP.
- Do not use your nails as tools, EG. to pick off labels or open ring pulls.
- Please avoid hot showers, baths and hair washing for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Always wear gloves when doing tasks such as housekeeping and gardening to protect your hands and nail enhancements from harsh chemicals.
- Ensure you always have gel polish and acrylic nails professionally removed. If you try to peel and pick them off yourself you will damage your natural nails.
- Make sure that you dry your hands thoroughly after washing them.
- Please use the correct cuticle oil as some can cause premature lifting.
- If any lifting does occur please do not pick at it or attempt to fix it yourself. Please visit or contact us where we will be able to advise you further.
- Whilst on holiday, sun creams and mosquito repellents can contain DEET and Lanolin. These are damaging to Enhancements/Gel Polish, so make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after using them.
- Avoid intense heat on the nails 24 hours after application e.g. sunbeds and saunas as they can fade the colour and contribute to lifting.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after applying sun cream, self-tanning, body lotions and hair colouring products as these can cause lifting and distort the colour.
- Tinted lotions, sureams, hair products and even food (curry/beetroot/oranges etc) can discolour your extensions so it is preferable that you use gloves to protect them. I am not responsible for discolouration of the nail. If you simply must try to whiten your enhancements, don't use bleach! Use lemon juice as it is a natural bleaching agent.nc
How Long Will My Enhancements Last?
The less pressure put on your new nails, the longer they will last. Just playing with a paper clip by bending it back and forth will eventually break it, so will your nails. They can only take so much pressure before they crack and/or break so treat your new nails with the same care that you would if your natural nails were the same length. Remember nail enhancements are extensions of your own nail and not a nail transplant.
Your new enhancements will need to be maintained every 2 to 3 weeks, Gel polish ideally every 2 weeks. Maintenance work includes re-filing and re-shaping of the nail, repair of any breakage, cracking, or lifting, fill-in and re-balance of new growth, and colour, if desired. By having your nails regularly maintained, you will avoid most of the problems associated with artificial enhancements.
If you are a nail biter but wish you weren't then this treatment plan is exactly what you are looking for!
The treatment is carried out in 4 sessions over 4-8 weeks (depending on the growth).
1st treatment: I condition the nails and make a new nail bed using a thin layer of acrylic. So you now have a solid nail bed and no long nails yet. I can paint this new nail bed in a color of your choice. This is already a big difference from your natural nail.
2nd treatment: After 1 week you will come back for the first rebalance. You have the time to discuss any problems you may have encountered, I will give you advice about balancing your artificial nails yourself and I will rebalance the newly made nail bed for the first time. The reason that you have to come back after a week for a follow-up treatment is because as a nail biter you often have a thickened fingertip. The acrylic nail bed has had time to flatten the fingertip. But this disrupts the balance in the acrylic nail bed. That balance must be restored. Also, you will probably suffer from a very wide nail bed, and your natural nail is growing under the acrylic layer, you will see that it is not a luxury to come back after a week.
3rd treatment: You come back after 1 week to have the nails updated and I will then assess the state of the growth of the natural nail.
4th treatment: Your nail bed has grown in the previous weeks, so that I now have the opportunity to really extend your nails. After the 4th treatment, I generally assume that you can now come by every 3 weeks for your regular follow-up maintenance. Should you need to be returning earlier, I will discuss this with you and book the appointments.
Price: £80 with a gel polish
£70 without a gel polish